Coaching is a professional service providing clients with feedback, insights, and guidance from an outside vantage point. The profession of coaching is similar to the practice of a physician, attorney, or psychologist.
The major difference is that coaching is an on-going collaborative partnership built on taking action.
In this powerful alliance, clients find themselves:
- Doing more than they would on their own
- Taking themselves more seriously
- Creating momentum and consistency
- Taking more effective and focused actions
- Becoming more balanced and fulfilled
People hire a coach when they are making a career transition, starting a new business, feeling dissatisfied,
re-evaluating life choices, or simply looking for personal and professional breakthroughs.